General Pallet Stretch Bands Video with Instructions and Applications
An important part to the successful trials and implementation of the pallet stretch bands is understanding how to prepare the stretch band.
Prior to application, the Stretch Band should be pre-stretched at one end or both ends according to the application
A total pre-stretch of up to 15" (40cm) should be fine
In this video you can see the pre-stretch take place at see times 0:32 and 0:44
A primary use for the Stretch Bands is internal warehouse and production floor movements.
Moving insecure pallet loads around your factory can result in a lot of time wasted in picking up messes and dealing with damaged product.
Moving insecure pallet loads around your factory can also present safety issues.
Other common uses for the Stetch Bands:
- Temporary warehouse storage
- Distribution Centers for mixed product pallets
- Temporary Pallet Rack Storage ;Particularly important when you want to avoid loose boxes falling from significant heights during forklift operations.
- Securing the top layer of Pallets comprising re-usable Plastic Crates
- Securing vertically stacked Rolls of material - see time 1:10
- Holding Corner Board in Place for Stretch Film Operations - see time 1:46
- Securing Empty Drums - see time 2:10
Share : https://youtu.be/7F6LyJy6NnE